*Sessions, workshops and programs are all facilitated virtually.*
Are you struggling with a specific behaviour or challenge in your household? Frustrated that the advice you’re getting is overwhelming, contradictory or just not relevant to your parenting style and child? Need some tips and tools for handling Big Topics in age appropriate and meaningful ways?
- Yelling, arguing & whining
- Never-ending tantrums
- Bedtime battles
- Feeling like a ‘bad parent’
- Always late for everything
- Not sure how to manage all the things
- Concerned about worries, perfectionism or self-confidence
- Not having age appropriate answers for Big Topics like: grief, death, bullying, dishonesty, gender, identity, culture, race, poverty, complicated feelings, etc
Pandemic Programs for Kids & Caregivers
The kid’s programs were developed to connect a small group of children in a fun and interactive way. These programs focus on social-emotional well-being by helping children learn to understand their feelings and develop self-regulation skills. Some of the tools and strategies we will explore include: group discussions, stress management activities, active listening techniques, journaling and read-aloud story experiences.
Kid’s Programs Explore:
- Big Topics Using Empathy
- Self-esteem & Self-identity
- Social Emotional Skills
- Kindness & Gratitude
- Growth mindset
Sessions are available in a variety of group formats and typically require the purchase of some basic stationary supplies.
Virtual Parent Workshops
New Workshops Coming soon!